Friday, April 30, 2010

Mike & Debbie

After several years of marriage, Debbie's husband,
Mike, died suddenly.

According to his wishes, Debbie had his body
cremated and placed the remains in a small urn.

Several weeks later, Debbie came home wearing a
full-length mink coat and an eight-carat diamond
ring. She went into the living room, removed the
urn from the mantel and carefully tapped Mike's
ashes into a small dish on the coffee table.

"Mike, my beloved Mike," she began, "I wish to
talk to you. Mike, do you remember, for several
years you promised me a mink coat? Well, here it
is, Mike. Do you like it?"

"And, Mike," she continued, "Do you remember, for
several years you promised me a diamond ring? Yes?
You remember? Here it is, Mike. Do you like it?"

"Well," Debbie exclaimed, puffing Mike's ashes
into the air, "There's that blow job I was
promising you."

No comments:

Post a Comment