Saturday, May 8, 2010

my ass is still sore

Little Jonny gets home from school on day, barges
through the door and shouts "Mommy! Mommy! I had
sex with my teacher." "Oh Jonny! That's
disgusting! Go to your room and wait until your
father has a word with you."

Three hours later, Jonny's father comes through
the door. He doesn't seem unhappy, but pleasantly
surprised. His father has a beaming look on his
face. "Son, I heard what you did today and well,
I'm damn proud of you son. When I was your age,
I fucked my teacher crazy, and let me tell ya,
she was a real hottie. Because you have fucked
your teacher, I decided to buy you that two
thousand dollar bike that you wanted. Why don't
you come down to the garage and I'll show you
your new bike," the father prompted. "By the
way, don't tell your mother about this."

They go down to the garage, and sure enough,
there was a beautiful new bike. "Dad," the boy
shouts "I don't know what to say. I thought you
were going to be pissed at me. How can I ever
thank you?" Son, all you have to do is show me
how much you enjoy it. Now go on and ride it for
me."

"Dad, thanks a lot," said the boy, "but do you
think I can do this tomorrow, my ass is still
sore!"

No comments:

Post a Comment